Intro

Follow my training and fundraising progress towards Ironman Boulder. Help me raise $4,000 for Ironman Foundation's Community Fund to enhance the well-being of the Boulder community through charitable support.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

IRONMAN Foundation - Community Fund



This 2014 I have decided to race IRONMAN Boulder by raising funds for IRONMAN Foundation's Community Fund.  It is important to me that my goals be met with a positive impact to the community around me. These proceeds will support non-profit organizations that recognize citizens in need in the Boulder/Denver area.  This program has made philanthropic contributions of almost $20 million worldwide since its inception in 2003.

In an effort to enhance the well-being of those in the communities where IRONMAN triathlons are held, The IRONMAN Foundation provides charitable support to a variety of local non-profit organizations that recognize citizens in need and support The IRONMAN Foundation's mission. The Foundation provides grant funding opportunities as a way of leaving a little of IRONMAN's legacy behind after race day. IMF works with community leaders to identify capital improvement projects and provide funding to support various initiatives.  All proceeds from The IRONMAN Foundation Community Fund Program support this program.

Come back to track my fundraising progress and here about my training and volunteer efforts in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment