Intro

Follow my training and fundraising progress towards Ironman Boulder. Help me raise $4,000 for Ironman Foundation's Community Fund to enhance the well-being of the Boulder community through charitable support.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March: Month of Recognition!

Looking forward to continued momentum on my IRONMAN goals in 2014 and more consistent training.

Hometown Recognition - Warren Times Observer


After seeing the press release on ironman.com, the Sports Editor (Jon Sitler) from the Warren Times Observer asked if he could do a piece on the team and my involvement.  I was obviously happy to share my story in hopes that it would inspire some others to enter the world that is multi-sport.
View the full article here.


MBA - Completed in March 2014


Suffice to say, if the demands I was putting on myself and family were not enough with IRONMAN training alone--the MBA was the cherry on top.  I finished just this past week.  A great program and great friends but it is now time to move on and get training!

No comments:

Post a Comment